A Culture of Zero Defects
At Laser Precision, we have implemented and ingrained comprehensive process controls throughout all manufacturing operations within our facility. We recognize and embrace the importance of delivering reliable, world class product to all of our customers. Our quality management team and policies we have developed are dedicated to ensuring your parts are made to your exact specifications, every single order.
At Laser Precision, quality is everyone’s responsibility.
What Drives Us?
An enterprise commitment to exceeding customer PPM expectations, rigorous internal performance targets, mandatory process capability studies, and ongoing process improvements ensure that our products will always exceed your expectations. Our industry expertise coupled with our “zero defect mentality” enables us to fabricate high volumes of metal product safely and efficiently, while ensuring timely delivery. Material and outside process certifications are always available upon request. Laser Precision is committed to providing strategic manufacturing support to each and every one of our customers.
The End Result?
The highest performing, most reliable fabricated metal products in the world.
Quality Planning, Metrology; Geometric Dimensioning and Tolerancing (ASME Y14.5M 2009); ISO 9001:2008 Registered and statistical techniques (SPC); In-House Certified Welding Inspector (CWI); AWS Certified Welders; Our welders are trained and tested by employing a full time Certified Welding Inspector (CWI).
- ISO 9001: 2008 Registered
- Caterpillar MQ11005 SQEP Certified (Silver)
- TS16949 Compliant
- AWS Certified
- AIAG Compliant PPAP
- 7SWE Weld Certified
- Six Sigma Deployed
- APQP (Advanced Product Quality Planning)
- Continuous Improvement
- In Process Quality Management
- Process Control Planning
- Comprehensive PPAP (Production Part Approval Process)
- PFMEA (Process Failure Modes and Effects Analysis)
Laser Precision is ITAR registered with the United States Department of Defense as an International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) registered and an approved U.S. military parts supplier.
Awards, Accolades, and Recognition
Because of our experience and commitment to providing the highest quality standards available in the metal fabrication industry, Laser Precision has received numerous awards and certifications from its customers for manufacturing excellence.
- Caterpillar 7 Steps to Welding Excellence (7SWE) Certified
- Caterpillar NLR 2012 & 2013 “Best Overall Supplier”
- Caterpillar MQ11005 Certified (Silver)
- Quality Management System, ISO 9001:2008 Registered
- AWS Certified Welding
Quality Control Measurement Systems
- Digital Calipers up to 60”
- Digital Height Gages
- Fabrivision Vision Inspection System
- Faro-Arm Inspection Station
- Large selection of thread, plug, block and pin gages
- Rockwell Hardness Tester