Turret punching is an automated process of piercing or forming a piece of metal using a hardened steel tool. The material is relocated under the punch to allow a geometric design to be produced during the process. The turret refers to an indexing station that holds a variety of different tools that can be utilized to meet the design requirements.
We operate CNC high-speed, fully automated turret punch machines. They are equipped with 56 station tool magazines. They are capable of processing 3/8 inch thick aluminum, ¼ inch thick steel, and 3/16 inch thick stainless steel, with sheet sizes up to 60” x 144”. The system can be used to produce blanks, or, alternatively used to produce formed tread plates and offset blanks.
Maximum Tonnage Capacity 30 tons. Maximum Sheet Size (CNC Punching 60″ x 144″)
Fully Automatic High Speed CNC Punches
- 56 station tool magazine station turret
- Off-line program creation and management
- 30 ton punching force
- Up to 180 strokes per minute
- Maximum sheet size: 60” x 144”
- Maximum material thicknesses: Aluminum: 3/8″, Steel: 1/4″, Stainless Steel: 3/16″